My ultra bionic Nose

“This wine is corked”

“How do you know? You didn’t even sniff it yet!”

“I can tell you from here”
(I’m sitting on the opposite side of the room)

“WTF???”

“Well… I might be pregnant…”

Wine, wine, wine…. While my frustration is growing as I cannot really enjoy you at the moment, at least I can smell you from very far away.. And this new feeling is creating a new link between Us.

I have discovered in you some totally unexpected aromas; you have been sending so many signals to my new bionic nose… and while some cooking smells have made me feel sick (Garlic: I despise you), you have never ever made me feel uncomfortable.

Good lord.

But I have to admit: I miss you so much.


See you in September!

smelling a myriad of aromas in a 5 bucks wine

Comments

Popular Posts