How Pinot made my day




Wine should not only be paired with food. It should also be paired with mood.

We’ve all had THAT day.
That day where everything goes wrong. Waking up late because you still don’t understand how to set the alarm on your new Samsung that you lost for the 3rd time this year. Because you are late, you want to be fast. But this is also on that day that you decide to spill coffee on the kitchen floor and on your white shirt. You try very hard to joke about it and be patient. But on that particular day, you know you won’t succeed in doing that.

That’s ok. Shit happens. Breathe, go to work, balance your emotions, don’t yell at everyone as they were not in the kitchen while you dropped your cup of coffee. Not their fault.

At this particular time, what makes me feel better is thinking about which wine will make my day not a total disaster. 

Pinot was the solution.

6pm sharp, I escape my last meeting, go straight to the wine shop and leaves with a bottle of Mercurey from Domaine Faiveley.

Gorgeous. Fresh. Round. Fruity. Balanced. The perfect match to my grumpy mood.
I can breathe again.

Mercurey, thank you. You made my day!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts